Obdrželi jsme vaši zprávu
a odpovíme vám do 24 hodin.
Obdrželi jsme vaši zprávu a brzy se s vámi spojíme.
Odkaz na aplikaci Pzaz ve vaší poštovní schránce.
The below information/content/assets/images are required to set up your channel in the Pzaz TV platform. All of the requirements marked with asterisk (*) are needed in order to place your channel in the Pzaz Channel Store and build Your Brand Storefront.
If you have received confirmation from the Pzaz Team that your channel is approved in the Coming Soon section, you can skip ahead to #12
1. *General channel display name
2. *General channel description
3. *Contact name and email address for internal Pzaz correspondence
5. *Terms of Service
7. *Channel Store Square Logo
8. *Channel Store Lifestyle Image
9. *Your Brand Storefront Image
10. *Small Site Logo
11. *Wide Site Logo
12. VOD Item Logo
13. For each VOD we need the following. The VOD metadata can be sent to Pzaz in .csv or .xml format, with the column headers listed below. A template VOD Metadata worksheet can be found here to download and send (Template Metadata.xlsx).
All images and logos must be in .png format and under 2MB in size. Any image or logo file above 2MB is not able to be ingested by our system.
If your channel is monetizing by SVOD (subscription-based): Pzaz will set up a Dedicated App with a customized App Theme. For this setup, we need 4 (four) HEX-code colors of your channel brand colors.
If you require an S3 bucket/FTP server/Google Drive folder/MRSS/API, etc. to upload the assets, please contact Pzaz TV at email@example.com to arrange for this.
*Any delay in Pzaz receiving the full content asset package could result in an inaccurate estimation of Pzaz’s proposed release date and/or a significant delay in promotion materials and in your channel being released to live on our platform.*